With the cost
of renovation and redecoration, it is critical to find enduring
looks that express your style in a practical
way. 2016 is the year to bring back indispensable top
trends for your room.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects add character solids and
minimalism design. You can use a patterned
couch as a major
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subdued,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a tasteful
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming quite popular,
another exciting option for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling tired of
the design in your spaces, try changing the
placement of pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a restorative renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Incorporate the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling brave? Add
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are in this year. Keep your home calm and collected with soft
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color schemes
are uninteresting, think again. Add some character
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a huge
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to toss the clutter. An
open space is a must to unwind and breathe in your special place. Whether you are overlooking a city or the
countryside, big windows will bring in natural light, and less walls will offer
you an open feel to your space. Emphasize
minimalism and tech-less
areas; instead, filling your space with
We can turn the 2016 trends
into a reality for your home, crafted to fit your tastes
perfectly. We can help you figure out your window and
door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at
(413) 829-0299 or come to our Greenfield showroom to see how we
can help you integrate this year’s trends.