Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a central role in the first impression that guests have when arriving at your Greenfield home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are prepared to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just eager for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and require a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the experts at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finalize the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and consistent, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often undervalue the power of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re highlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a whole look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery around a doorway can also make a wonderful first impression. Plants can pull attention to particular door details and divert attention away from other out dated parts of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can improve a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can be given a major facelift.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Check out the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Greenfield, give them a call at (413) 829-0299 or plan an appointment online to work through all the options for getting replacement doors to improve the look of your home.