Outside Sales Representative (trade)
Location: Epping, NH
- Competitive salary plus commission-based compensation, with opportunity to earn a great income
- Use of Smartphone, laptop computer and product samples
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and Life Insurance
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the construction industry
- Excellent training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Achieve sales goals by providing well rounded solutions and market expertise
- Devote over 50% of your time to the field by meeting with current and potential customers
- Develop long lasting relationships with builders, contractors, architects, professional remodelers and trade organizations
- Capture new business through networking, referrals, and face-to-face meetings
- Partner with customers to help them grow their business
- Continually strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” business partners
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates Degree (A. A.) from a two-year college or technical school, industry experience, plus 1 to 3 years related sales experience.
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
- Mathematical skills, accuracy in measurements
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills; calculator skills. Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Customer Satisfaction Skills
- Detail oriented
- Professional in behavior and appearance
- Team oriented
- Flexible in work days/hours
- Ability to prioritize
- Dependable and Punctual
- Able to work 40+ hours per week
- Maintain high level of quality and quantity of work
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to drive personal vehicle and have a valid Drivers’ license
- Traveling by airplane is required periodically
Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. Headquartered in Pella, Iowa, the company provides careers for over 6,500 team members and is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity, and practicing environmental stewardship.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Condition of Employment:
Pella Windows and Doors is committed to workforce diversity. Pella is a Tobacco-Free Work Environment. Post-offer background check and drug screen required. Pella participates in E- Verify. Pella will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pella Windows and Doors provides a working environment free of discrimination and harassment. Pella Windows and Doors treats all persons equally, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability, as each is protected under federal law. A number of states in which Pella operates have laws protecting classifications of Team Members not necessarily protected under federal law. Therefore, Pella also treats all persons equally, regardless of political affiliation and belief, pregnancy, national origin, age, creed, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, mental disorder, veteran status, ancestry or handicap as each category is protected under a municipal ordinance or state law.